Upcoming Tax Deadline: July 15, 2020
To some it was a blessing, to others, not so much. However you see it, the April 15 deadline for filing your 2019 tax return was extended from April 15 to July 15 based on President Trump’s declaration during the Coronavirus pandemic. (Please check with your tax preparer to make sure this deadline applies to you.)
Filing Taxes with Confidence & Accuracy
For small business owners and their CPAs, one of the easiest ways to meet a tax deadline is to use accounting software. This software gives you the data you need to file with confidence and accuracy. If you are still scrambling because you have fallen behind or you don’t have a solid bookkeeping system in place, you are not alone. However, there is hope. We can help! While we probably won’t be able to get you ready for the July 15 tax deadline, we can most certainly help you be ready for the extension deadline of Oct. 15, 2020.
Working with a Bookkeeper Has Benefits
A few benefits you can count on:
- Solid bookkeeping software and workflow that will ensure accuracy and timeliness – we even maintain it for you if you don’t have the time or desire
- Financial reports readily available by the 15th of the month following period end
- A team of experts to answer your questions about bookkeeping and business finances
- Fixed fee pricing to accommodate any budget
- On-time and accurate data so you never miss another tax deadline
Collaborating with Your Tax Preparer
Although Prosperity Bookkeeping does not prepare taxes, our bookkeeping services make tax filing easier. We work closely with your CPA or tax preparer to ensure you receive the best care possible.
If you are ready to stop the tax deadline scramble, schedule a free consultation today!